This is an official announcement that General Elections for the 2020-2021 PTSA Executive Council are now closed.
The following eight (8) positions will be up for election:
- Two (2) Co-Presidents
- Two (2) Vice Presidents
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Director of Social Events
- Fourth Year Representative
- Third Year Representative
- International Representative
A single candidate is allowed to run for any three (3) of these positions.
If you’re interested in running for one or more of these positions:
- Read the PTSA Constitution.
- Read the Election Protocol and sign the form on the last page, to be handed in at the All Candidates Meeting to the Chief Electoral Officer.
- Prior to the All-Candidates meeting, please e-mail email@example.com with your name and positions you intend to run for.
- You will be required to attend an All-Candidates meeting on TBD. You can hand in your signed Election Protocol and/or Co-president Nomination form.
- If you are unable to attend the All-Candidates meeting on that date, then you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: (1) Explain your situation; (2) Indicate three positions you are interested in running for; (3) Include a scanned copy of the signed and dated Election Protocol.
If you are interested in running for one of the two available Co-President positions on the council, you MUST use the Co-Presidential Nomination Form to collect fifteen (15) signatures from constituents of the PTSA and submit your completed form as specified on the form itself. This is in addition to the requirements required for all candidates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH CONSTITUENT CAN ONLY SIGN 2 NOMINATION FORMS. So please ask them beforehand if they’ve signed someone else’s already. Otherwise, we will have to rescind your candidacy until you come up with 15 valid signatures.
If you’re feeling any hesitation about running, DON’T! Come make your case for why you belong on the PTSA!
Cheers and Good Luck,
Your PTSA Team <3